(MINIMUM 1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
The Video Analytics Engineer reports to the VA Product Team Leader and is responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, developing Video Analytics solutions. The Video Analytics Engineer would be involved in researching, major design, developing and testing phase of each analytics algorithm and solution development. The Video Analytics Engineer will work together with a team of developer for successful of project.
TECHNICAL SKILLSETS REQUIRED
The candidate should possess the following skillsets:
- BS/BA or equivalent, MS a plus.
- Familiar operating in agile, SCRUM product development environments.
- 3+ year(s) of technology development experience in Image Processing and Deep Learning projects.
- A passion for or appreciation of practical use of technology to improve security and business operations.
- Experience in C++ or PYTHON and other programming languages.
- Experience in Objective C, Android development would be an advantage.
- Experience in Multithreaded / Parallel and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Knowledge in Deep Learning Framework and Neural Network Model pruning / Compression is preferred.
- Knowledge in OpenCV, Intel SSE, FFMPEG, FPGA would be a plus.
- Knowledge in Edge device or embedded development (example: Nvidia Jetson, etc) would be a plus.
- Proficient in developing on Linux and Windows environment.
The Video Analytics Engineer should possess the following skillsets:
- Knowledge in Docker / Cloud Development would be a plus
APPLY by email with subject “Junior Video Analytics Engineer” to: email@example.com