(MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
The project/application engineer reports to the project manager and works with the project manager to oversee and ensure project delivery is within schedule. The project/application engineer would also be required to meet customers to understand their requirements, work with project team in solution proposals as well as requirements specifications and collaborate with the software engineer to make sure the successful delivery of overall projects.
The employee must possess the following skillset(s):
1. Bachelor in IT/Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
2. Familiar operating in agile, SCRUM product development environments.
3. Involved in at least 2 SDLC of at least a team size of 5-10.
4. Programming Skills in Java/.NET preferred
5. Knowledge in Database with ability for SQL Query is preferred (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, etc).
6. Knowledge in Linux OS will be a plus.
7. Experience in system integration and familiar with system architectural design
8. Good writing and solution proposal skills
The candidate possessing the following skillset(s) would be an advantage:
1. Experience in Video Analytics OR CCTV development
2. Knowledge in Big Data Analytics Solutions
APPLY by email with subject “Project/Application Engineer” to: email@example.com