(MINIMUM 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE)
The Job Description of the candidate is as follows:
- Reports to General Manager and Software Development Manager
- Provides support for the company’s IT infrastructure
- Responsible for setting up development, testing and production environments for the company.
- Responsible in assisting the research team for deploying and solution for video recording needs.
- The personnel should be able to handle working individually, and together the team.
- Comfortable with working on-site/off-site
The candidate must possess the following skillset(s):
- Bachelor in IT/Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Familiar operating in agile, SCRUM product development environments.
- Knowledge in AWS Virtual Environments
- Knowledge in Docker/VMWare/OpenVM platforms
- Knowledge in Web and Application Server configurations will be required
- Involve in System Architecture Design with Software Team
- Experience in IP CCTV Infrastructure and Setup
The candidate possessing the following skillset(s) would be an advantage:
- Edge Server/Client Processing design
- Knowledge in Elastic Search
- Knowledge in Robotics and Electrical Engineering would be an advantage
APPLY by email with subject “Senior Systems Engineer” to: email@example.com